Search From Here

Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 27, 2008

Khushwant Singh Wallpaper

Khushwant Singh Wallpaper

Khushwant Singh
was Born on 2 February 1915. Khushwant Singh was a Significant post-colonial writer in the English language, Khushwant singh is known for poetry.

A regular contributor to various national dailies, Singh is also famous for his novel ‘Train to Pakistan penned in the year 1956.


Writer of Khushwant Singh


Wallpaper of Khushwant Singh


Photo of Khushwant Singh


Khushwant Singh Photo

4 comments:

Girish Tanwar said...

May he live long....

Girish Tanwar said...

May he live long....

Chandrashekhar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chandrashekhar said...

Dear Sir,

I can not understant poetry well but I dont know why I am eagerly waiting for your poets: artcles in Dainik Bhaskar Marathi version.
when I read them these feel very close to me.
thats why today I can not stop myself to find you on the web and write what I feel.
really thanks a lot!
take care

Bookmark and Share

Group Discussion

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity